Welcome back to Make It In Minutes Monday! Today I’m making some Wild & Crazy Animal ATC’s. These are super whimsical & so easy to make! Like many of you out there, I just love artist trading cards! They are so perfect for making mini pieces of art to trade or collect, and you can keep them simple or make them as artistic as you wish. Perfect!
chipboard animals value kit (TCC)
paintbrush & basic painting supplies
blank artist trading card or 2.5in x 3.5in heavy cardstock
plain copy paper or white cardstock
paper adhesive, your choice
alpha rub-ons (small, roughly 1/2in or smaller in height)
talk bubble acrylic stamp
black ink pad
googly eyes, self adhesive
2. Trim patterned paper to fit your blank ATC’s, then attach with adhesive.
3. Use acrylic stamp, acrylic block & ink pad to stamp talk bubble onto plain copy paper or white cardstock. Cut talk bubble out with scissors. Tip: If you do not have a talk bubble stamp or rub-on, feel free to doodle one with a black pen!
4. Use alpha rub-ons to add cute phrase inside the talk bubble.
6. Arrange talk bubble and animal on ATC, then use adhesive to attach talk bubble in the correct position.
7. Remove adhesive backing from animals and attach to the ATC. Add self adhesive googly eye(s). All done!
Specific supplies I used to complete my project:
Mat Board Artist Trading Cards by Pinecone Press; Midnight Rouge – Amaze paper by cherryArte; Poppet
™ Talk Bubble stamp by Claudine Hellmuth; Jet Black StazOn Solvent Ink Pad; Americana acrylic paint by DecoArt: Citron Green, True Red; 1/2in Angular paintbrush, Brush Tub II & Palette Paper Pad by Loew-Cornell; Sketchy Print Uppercase alpha by PaperWERX; Googly Eyes by Paper Adventures; Herma Dotto Adhesive by EK Success.