How is your family’s summer going? It seems like the kids are barely out of school before boredom sets in and everyone’s in full swing planning activities to beat the boredom. Around our house sleepovers have always been a favorite! What’s not to love about staying up all night giggling with a few of your nearest and dearest right?
I want to share an AMAZINGLY easy and so-cute pajama party invitation with you! In fact, it’s so easy you can have the kids make them! Does it get better than that? Take a look!
princess craft shapes (TCC) note: 1 assortment will make 20 invites…just mix-n-match!
FREE printable invitations from TCC:
Right-click to download pajama party invites here.
Right-click to download blank invites here.
a few sheets of cardstock (to print invitations on your home printer)
markers or paints
pen or pencil
1. Print downloaded invitation file on your home printer. There are 4 invites per page, so just print how ever many pages you need. For your convenience we’ve posted two files for you to choose from…one with our super fun pajama party title and one that’s blank at the top so you can add your own party title! Just print the file you prefer.
2. Cut apart invites. Remember to supervise children with scissors or do this step yourself. Safety first!
3. Fill in party info on invites.
4. Have the kids color or paint princess chipboard shapes. I just used a pink and black marker for the invite shown! Easy peasy.
5. Remove adhesive backing from chipboard pieces and attach 2 to each invite. All done!
These are so much fun to make! Your girls will love making them and with so many adorable chipboard princess craft shapes to chose from all the invites will be unique and hand crafted.