We are continuing with our Little Diva Dress-Up Collection and today we are making the matching button headband to coordinate with the button fringe & handle felt purse. Check back in a few days to see the tutorial on how to make the matching button bracelet!
We are super excited for this post because its just so darn cute!
Our little adorable helper sure knows how to rock this style. Every little diva needs one or two (or more) of these! These would make the perfect gift for any sweet girl or even a fun craft to make at a party.
Buttons give you endless possibilities, just use your creativity!
Let’s get started!
- Fabric- 1″ strip approximately 1 yard long
- Buttons in assorted sizes
- Rhinestones (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Felt flower cutouts (optional)
- Hot glue gun
- Wrap both ends with fabric. Attach with hot glue to secure ends.
- Attach one end with hot glue to secure and wrap fabric around headband to other end and secure with hot glue.
- Cover entire headband using assorted sizes of buttons. You can layer smaller buttons on the tops of larger buttons.
- Add ribbon bow felt flower cutouts and rhinestones (all optional) for fun accents on the headband.
**Use Caution** When applying the buttons. Hot glue will seep through the button holes if you use too much glue and can cause a burn.
Don’t forget to submit them to us for a feature and you can win some fun prizes from us this month only!!! Submit here or leave a comment with your link.